Hello All, today we are going to do a review on the product Blood Sugar Optimizer, This product is reported to help people with Diabetes.
Diabetes has two types,
Type 1 diabetes happens when the pancreas does not make enough insulin. This normally requires medical intervention for the rest of your life life.
Type 2 Diabetes occurs when the body doesn’t respond normally to the insulin that is made. This causes glucose levels in the blood to rise to unacceptable levels.
You can also suffer from symptoms such as increased urination, extreme thirst, and unexplained loss of weight.
1. What is Diabetes
2. Who Makes The Product
4. How Does It Work
5. Pros and Cons
7. The Cost And Where To Purchase
8. Returns policy
9. My Final Thoughts
This Article May contain affiliate links, it means I could receive a small commission if you purchase anything. The price of the product will not be affected.
What is Diabetes
Diabetes is a serious condition where your blood glucose level is too high. It can happen when your body doesn’t produce enough insulin, or when you can’t produce any at all.(1)
Who Makes The Product
Blood Sugar Optimizer is made by
HFL standing for Health, Fitness and Longevity.
They are a company based in America, specifically Las Vegas, Nevada.
Doctor Sam Robbins founded the company back in 1999.
Dr Robbins qualifications include:
- Ph.D. in Molecular & Medical Pharmacology
- B.S. in Kinesiology
- Certified Nutrition Specialist
- Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner
The product comes in the form of tablets, it is described as a dietary supplement. Let’s see what the ingredients are.
- Blood Sugar Optimizer contains two blends. A Vitamin and Mineral Blend and a proprietary Synergy Optimizer Blend
- Vitamin E improves glycemic control in people with diabetes. (2)
- Vitamin B6 may affect blood sugar levels. Caution is advised in patients with diabetes or hypoglycemia, and in those taking drugs, herbs, or supplements that affect blood sugar.(3)
- Vitamin B12 replacement has been shown to cause symptomatic improvement among patients with severe diabetic nephropathy.(4)
- Biotin may improve glucose levels and reduce pain from diabetic nerve damage. Biotin is a B vitamin needed to process glucose. (5)
- pantothenic Acid also known as Vitamin B5. A study found that pantethine can be useful in the treatment of diabetes. (6)
- magnesium Blend ( Glycinate, Citrate, Oxide) Eating a diet rich in magnesium can help reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes (7)
- zinc picolinate it has been shown that supplementation of zinc to Type 2 diabetes patients improve the symptoms of diabetes because it decreases the level of cholesterol and HbA1c levels in blood . Zinc is essential for storage of insulin and for processing of insulin in the body. (8)
- Selenium May help prevent Type 2 Diabetes (9)
- Chromium Blend (Picolinate, Nicotinate Glycinate) Taking chromium picolinate may lower fasting blood sugar and insulin levels in some people with type 2 diabetes. (10)
- Berberine can slightly reduce blood sugar levels in people with diabetes. (11)
- CinSulin , Cinnamon extract may help lower blood sugar and fight diabetes (12)
- Lipoic Acid A few studies suggest that alpha-lipoic acid supplements may help the body use its own insulin to lower blood sugar. (13)
- Bitter Melon Is linked to lowering the body’s blood sugar. (13)
- Gymnema Sylvestre Extract may help you fight sugar cravings and lower high blood sugar levels. (14)
- Panax Ginseng Clinical studies have reported that American ginseng has the ability to lower blood glucose in diabetic patients. (15)
- Banaba Leaf Extract may help with glycemic control, long-term prognosis, and/or reduce the need for insulin therapy when used as an adjunct to standard care in the treatment of diabetes. (16)
- Fenugreek Seed are high in soluble fibre, which helps lower blood sugar by slowing down digestion and absorption of carbohydrates This suggests they may be effective in treating people with diabetes. (17)
- Vanadyl Sulfate studies have suggested That high-doses vanadium might lower blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes. (18)
- Trans-Reservatrol May Be Beneficial for People with Diabetes. (19)
How Does It Work
All of the ingredients used aim to lower the blood sugar levels, which is one of the main causes of diabetes.
Most supplements out there do the same sort of thing, the difference in Blood Sugar Optimizer is the carbohydrate management formula that also helps to lessen blood sugar spikes.
The other benefits, it may improve HbA1c levels. And for Some people it may help you to lose weight.
Studies were carried out by the company and the results can be found on the official website.
Pros and Cons
Made in the USA
Suitable for vegetarians
Additive and filler free
No artificial colors
GMP certified. ( good manufacturing practice)
FDA registered facility
30 day money back guarantee
Can only be purchased on line from the official website.
It is quite expensive.
The only reviews on this product I could find were on the official website and they were all positive.
Here is a customer review:
Hi Dr. Sam thank you again for your email so much good information you have share with me.
I am using your product Blood flow Optimizer under two weeks now and what a great improvement to my health I am noticing.
Blood flow Optimizer
So I can imagine as I keep thinking That as time goes on how my health will improve more within and outward appearance and mentally and physically.
Another customer review:
Your Blood Pressure Optimizer has blown my mind. I can’t believe how good, and how fast this stuff works. My blood pressure and pulse are absolutely perfect.
I will be getting off of my Lisinopril ASAP. Doesn’t look like I will need anything from my doctor anymore. You should make a pill for as many ailments as you can.
Arthritis, joint pain, etc… I am a true believer in your work and products. What an absolutely amazing product, that does exactly what is says it will do. My mind is clearer now as well. I don’t know how to explain it. It’s magic
The Cost And Where To Purchase
Blood sugar Optimizer can only be purchased from the official website here.
1 bottle contains 90 capsules which is a 30 Day supply and costs $49.97 Saving $20
1 bottle from the Autoship category costs $39.97 saving $30
The more products you purchase the more you save.
The company also does special offers occasionally, be on the lookout for them.
Free shipping (US: $100+ | International: $250+)
There are NO long term commitments, contracts, obligations or fees. You can Cancel anytime.
You only Pay for each order when it’s shipped.
No hassle, easy and convenient.
Shipping and handling charges may be applied at the checkout.
The company is so confident that they offer a 200% satisfaction guarantee . If you are a new customer you will have 365 days to return the product in an un used condition.
The Guarantee works in 3 different ways:
- You can Return all bottles within 30 days for a full refund not including shipping and handling. This applies to opened and unopened product.
- Between 31-90 days you can get a full refund for unopened bottles . This doesn’t include shipping and handling.
- After 90 days you may either exchange or receive a 200% store credit. There is no expiry date on the credit. It may be used towards any product or service offered by the company.
For HFL Optimized “Auto-Ship” Club no refund will be offered once your second bottle has been shipped.
Returning product without obtaining authorization will result in a 25% restocking fee. This includes marking it return to sender.
To cancel autoship your must contact the company 7 days prior to the due date for the shipment.
To qualify for the $100 cash back you must prove before and after medical tests that the product has not worked.
More details can be found on the website.
My Final Thoughts
Looking after our health is very important to us all. We often follow a healthy diet and exercise regularly, Many of us decide to take supplements every now and then, especially if we are lacking in some much needed vitamins.
Blood Sugar Optimizer appears to work for lots of people. Especially those who suffer with high blood sugar levels.
There also appear to be the added benefits of losing weight and better energy levels.
As with anything, we are all different what works for one does not necessarily work for another. They offer a money back guarantee as a show of confidence in the product.
This may be a product you might want to try out.
I wish to thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to read this, if you would like to leave a comment or a question you can do so below.
Do you know anyone else who would benefit from reading this? If you do then please feel free to share it.
Take great care of yourself because you are worth it.
The information contained here is for information purposes only, it’s not intended to diagnose or treat you.
(1) source : https://www.diabetes.org.uk/diabetes-the-basics
(2) source: https://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/27/9/2166
(3) source : https://www.naturalmedicinejournal.com/journal/2011-09/many-uses-vitamin-b6
(4) source : https://thenaylorclinic.com/the-benefits-of-vitamin-b6-not-what-youre-thinking-october-2019/
(5) source: https://www.peacehealth.org/medical-topics/id/hn-2809001
(6) source: https://www.livescience.com/51640-b5-pantothenic-acid.html
(7) source: https://www.diabetes.co.uk/news/2017/oct/high-magnesium-intake-helps-reduce-type-2-diabetes-risk-in-quality-of-carbs-study-93614828.html
(8) source : https://www.imedpub.com/articles/role-of-zinc-supplementation-on-diabetes.pdf
(9) source : https://annals.org/aim/fullarticle/736271
(10) source : https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-932/chromium
(11) source : https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-1126/berberine
(12) source : https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/cinnamon-and-diabetes
(13) source : https://www.healthline.com/health/diabetes/bitter-melon-and-diabetes
(14) source : https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/gymnema-sylvestre-benefits
(15) source : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2781779/
(16) source : https://www.verywellfit.com/the-benefits-of-banaba-89413
(17) source : https://www.diabetes.co.uk/natural-therapies/fenugreek.html
(18) source : https://www.rxlist.com/vanadium/supplements.html
(19) source : https://www.healthline.com/health-news/resveratrol-beneficial-for-diabetes